This will be a great learning opportunity as well as a chance to meet our Firm’s accountants and ask any questions you may have. The seminar will feature the following timely topics:
Maximize Your Business – Presented by Laura Marcato, CPA, CA
Some of the following questions will be answered:
- Sales are great, why don’t we have any cash?
- Do we have enough cash to pay expenses?
- How much cash do we need for expansion?
- Can I free up some cash from the business?
- How can I get customers to pay sooner?
- Are we managing cash efficiently?
Effective Personal Tax Strategies – Presented by Carrie Tsui, CPA, CA
The following issues will be covered:
- understand tax laws
- tax planning
- keep detailed records
- how to achieve tax goals
- reduce taxable income
- tax deductions versus tax credits
- increase deductions
- use tax credits
Event date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
Event starts: 7:00 pm
Event ends: 9:00 pm
Location: Seniuk & Company Office
**As there is limited capacity, register as soon as possible to get your seat!
* Refreshments will be provided!
To RSVP, please send an email to [email protected] with your contact information (name, email address, and phone number).