Skip to content
- Planning ahead and wisely will make retirement must less stressful.
- How much cash and investments you will need in retirement will depend on what your retirement goals are.
- Government payments such as CPP, OAS and GIS are not enough to fund your retirement. So, make sure you contribute to Government tax deferral/saving opportunities like the RRSP and TFSA when you can.
- If you have the opportunity, participate in company pension plans and maximize any company matching contribution benefit available.
- Make non-registered investments part of your retirement plan.